Friday, February 21, 2014

Good morning and God bless!

I got up a 5 o'clock this morning so that I could get some work done today but our little Braxton still woke up at 6 a.m.!   He loves his momma!  However, today I am going to find time to share with you my treasured devotional I am working on.  Wrapped in scripture and God's word, and much wisdom, I believe it will help you and I in our journey here on Earth.  I believe God gives everyone unique talents and for those with the gift of writing, I hope "we" can use it wisely to bring honor and glory to His name, and light to His kingdom.  I have made a new priority in my life to try and bring as many people to Christ as I can.  But I must do the work.  And I must say, I am guilty of not always doing this.  So, it's time to roll up my sleeves and get to work!
Our beautiful children

Instead of making social media and marketing about me, I desire to make it about other people.  What can I do for the other person to benefit and help them?  To show them love?  I commit in doing my work for Christs' Kingdom, and leave the rest up to God (paying the bills and such).  I believe in miracles, and want you to believe in them as well!

Stay tuned for some devotions!

No comments:

Post a Comment