Friday, February 28, 2014

Protection

Good Morning and God bless.  Our God is an awesome God and has a great plan for your life!  God spoke through my husband a couple of days ago, and now I am so exited that I will be going back to school yet AGAIN YES to obtain a master's in Christian leadership and/or pastural ministry.  I pray for God's will to be done and not my own.  That God will send me in the direction where I can be of most use for His kingdom in Jesus Name!  This path will also assist me in my career as a Christian author because now I will have the appropriate credentials.  More importantly, I will be doing what I am passionate about;  learning and writing about God!

Today I pray that you may fulfill God's purposes for your life and that you may be filled with the Holy Spirit and abounding joy!  Now, I share with you more from my exiting new devotional, "The Perfect Gift."

Woe to him who builds his house by unjust gain,
setting his nest on high
to escape the clutches of ruin.
You have plotted the ruin of many peoples,
shaming your own house and forfeiting your life.
The stones of the wall will cry out
And the beams of the woodwork will echo it.

Woe to him who builds a city with bloodshed
and establishes a town by injustice!
Has not the Lord determined
that the people’s labor is only fuel for the fire.
That the nations exhaust themselves for nothing?
For the Earth will be filled with the knowledge
of the glory of the Lord
as the waters cover the sea.
Habakkuk 2:9-14 p.  1477

God’s people are infinitely safe from the ruins of affliction.  Although we labor in vain we will not be constricted by the chains that once held us captive. Jesus has set us free so that whatever we do, we may do with gusto and gratefulness.  The Lord our God uses are troubled times as a testimony to others.  Once we have called out to Him in an honest plea he has already assured our protection from the enemy.  Troubled times are sure to abound but with Christ at the wheel they will never override us.  Embrace His loving security from the pitfalls of life because He has much more to show you than the world has to offer.

Behold, I am your comforter and provider.  Your ultimate source of protection in times of need.  Fear not in my presence for I have come so that you may have life.  At times it may seem as though you are walking a dark, path alone in a fallen world that once held you prisoner to your greatest strength and abilities. As you look around the world draws you deeper into its desolate hole.  Do not be fooled by this empty course that tries sinking you to the bottom.  Instead reach out high as you call out My name.  Do not look to the side at your opposing forces but rather, upward to the heavens where I am omnipresent to wrap you in my loving arms, never allowing harm to invade you.  Trust in me for protection and strength for I am your provider in times of trouble and for all eternity.  Remember to shift your focus, thoughts and actions to My house where I welcome them with open, extended arms so that your plans may succeed.

Do not be afraid, Jacob my servant;
do not be dismayed, Israel.
I will surely save you out of a distant place,
your descendants from the land of their exile.
Jacob will again have peace and security,
and no one will make him afraid.
Jeremiah 46: 27

No comments:

Post a Comment